Sunday, July 29, 2007

Welcome to my new blog!


Okay. So I decided to start a new blog. We'll see what happens, but my goal is for this to be the place where I discuss crafty endeavors, products of notable cuteness, and my adventures as the proprietor of a growing small business. Of course, I'll still be dispensing with my old-fashioned wisdom regarding the world at large. :)

I'd like to begin with some pictures of the gems I found at the Sunset Drive-In swap meet last Sunday morning. I hadn't been in literally twenty years, so it was a nostalgic trip. Old men were camped out, selling rusty car parts and antique razors, families were selling sketchy-looking snacks from south of the border, paintings and dirty shoes and hot dogs; what I'm trying to say is that the selection was amazing.

I was good and only bought a couple of things, a little golden delicious apple container, a copy of Richard Scarry's The Naughty Bunny, and this little framed embroidery of birds. I love the swap meet!

No comments: